- During the registration process, there is a place to set your financial goals. CreditSesame seems to forget that I just want to sign-up. I don't want to have to set goals to just get in for the first time. The only way I could proceed was to make some dummy goals (which defeats the point). This needs to be rethought!
- The UI of the website is less than impressive. For example, entering or confirming expenses like PMI on our mortgage is very unclear -- do you want the monthly or annual amount?
- On my Dashboard, it recommends that I enroll in their free credit monitoring despite the fact that I enrolled during registration. Why must you nag more about something I already did?
- On the My Credit page, I get a badge for using my credit wisely and then a warning that "Your credit card balances may be getting close to your credit limits". Strange warning when the same page reports my credit usage at only 2%. I guess that is too much!
- It seems the main point of anything I do is to sell me a $9.95 credit report. Yes, I know their service is free however
- I get random errors using the site like this. One thing that bothered me was that the Java stacktrace is publicly visible. This is a security no-no in the web world and this place has my SSN!